11.3 regens

I'm struggling to find regens of any sort of proper quality like some people find and post since I've gone to 11.3

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Don't get me wrong, there are some very players coming through but in 11.2.1 I had on several games where I'd gone on hoiliday for 5 years first seen young 17 year old strikers with STARTING stats of like 17 for finishing, composure, pace, accelaration, stamina, heading etc, all the really KEY stats for a striker.

I've had world class midfielders too at very young ages but in 11.3, these seem to be very rare if at all and again, I've run games for 4 or 5 seasons in holiday mode to see what the game creates for me and thus far, I'm dissapointed again.

My main issues are that there are not enough 'better than average new regens' after a few seasons, when you compare what is available at the start with the real players.

Not enough spead of quality players from different nationalities....the good ones nearly always seem to be either French or Brazilian in my games, no matter what database or leagues I run.

Please offer useful suggestions for leagues loaded etc where I might improve regens.

And also, post screenies of the best you have in your game please.

I found several good ones after the first season. The best of whom were this Italian triumvirate.

This guy is going to be godlike. I'm half tempted to throw him into the starting lineup as a candidate to do the 1000 goal challenge, but then I'd be putting Llorente or Suarez out.

2zi4svp.jpg

This guy is quite good, but his stats are a little haphazard, I might need to get him on a specific training regime to steer his stats the way I want. Can see him as being quality behind the striker though.

3327bbo.jpg

I'm thinking of sitting him deep behind both of the other two in the future, giving my Liverpool team an Italian spine. He'll be technically superb.

2efrzn4.jpg

I started my game before the new patch in Italy and since the new patch has been installed i have gone through a pre-season and had a new intake of youth players. One thing I noticed after looking through all the players in all the teams in Italy is that around 90% of the players had a strength rating of less than 6. I also noticed that the number of good players worth signed seemed to be less than it had been before. This is only one season though so i will have to play through a few more seasons before making a final judgement on it.

Ive been holidaying one save until 2020 and regens seem pretty balanced BUT there are very little decent right sided attacking midfielders available. Im forced to retrain my regen strikers as AMR in order to get any quality players there.

I've found the regens fairly decent, although I'm only in the second season I must say. Still, I found a good number of high potential regens, I'll post them in the GPTG when they're developed. I think it's just a case of really scouring the globe, my best regen is from Greece and I just stumbled upon him by accident.

Yep me and my mate was discussing this earlier today. His game have been worser than mine but mine too are not producing regens like it did before patch 11.3.

Nothing significant was changed in this area for 11.3.

Cheers.

Well I had a strange regen experience with the new patch.

I started a new game at Man Utd, English, Italian, Spanish to play and Russia, Germany, France, Brazil and Argentina to view. Started the game and after my first season I had NO regens come through and whats more, no team in the premiership did, except the promoted teams. This was also true of the Italian and French top tiers.

Anyone else have this? Hoping it was just a one season bug or in a few years my save will be slightly screwed!

Well I had a strange regen experience with the new patch.

I started a new game at Man Utd, English, Italian, Spanish to play and Russia, Germany, France, Brazil and Argentina to view. Started the game and after my first season I had NO regens come through and whats more, no team in the premiership did, except the promoted teams. This was also true of the Italian and French top tiers.

Anyone else have this? Hoping it was just a one season bug or in a few years my save will be slightly screwed!

This will have been because Russia was involved and is by design. Everything will appear 'normal' after the first season for those that don't get newgens at the end of there first 'season'.

only thing i have noticed is that there are a lot more giants being created!

4 of these regens are up in the clouds at 6' 10", making crouchy look like a dwarf.

We allowed for some scope for newgens to grow a bit taller, but we might have slightly overcooked the amount of tall players at the age of 16.

This will have been because Russia was involved and is by design. Everything will appear 'normal' after the first season for those that don't get newgens at the end of there first 'season'.

Any chance of expanding on that?

Why does including the Russian leagues have an affect on receiving newgens in other countries?

Any chance of expanding on that?

Why does including the Russian leagues have an affect on receiving newgens in other countries?

Because the Russian start date is half way through the season of other leagues. So as one example if you start a game in Jan 2010 in Russia, you wouldn't want the youth squads in Autumn-Spring leagues getting an extra batch of youth players in June as the starting DB already accounts for that.

Because the Russian start date is half way through the season of other leagues. So as one example if you start a game in Jan 2010 in Russia, you wouldn't want the youth squads in Autumn-Spring leagues getting an extra batch of youth players in June as the starting DB already accounts for that.

Yeh I started the new save in Russia, 2011 though. Good to hear it isn't a longterm problem. Why were regens arriving normal time in the Championship - downwards, but not for Premier League teams?

I'm defiantly experiencing a lack of regens in 3 games i've done on 11.3 so i've decided i'm going to start a new save on 11.2.

Don't get why there isn't as many though as i'm using the same setup as i have all year which is large database with...

Top leagues from England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Croatia, Ukraine, Turkey, Scotland, Portugal. Russia and Holland and with also load players from top division clubs...

Central Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, UK & Ireland, North America and South Europe and also always start my game July England.

EDIT.Player count is 70000 when using 11.2 but 71000 when using 11.3.

It's not a lack of Regens Im experiencing, it's the same old typical regens with 5 for stamina and neearly all new young strikers have really poor pace and acceleration, just annoying things like that.

Maybe Im wrong but I'd expect kids that age to have 15+ for stamina, and I mean virtually ALL regens.

I know you can build on stamina but too many regens have really low stats in fields I dont think they should have.

On the plus side, there are loads of 180 PA + regens in my current save, which Im in 2014, so in a few years in game, these could be great players.

I think I must lower my expectations too, it's just having been 'lucky' with a few real gems in the past, I probably expect to see the new Messi every season!

Archived