PC Crash Dump

I only use my pc for fm11.

earlier i had a crash dump twice within 10 mins , my screen then turned blue with lots of writing.

Now when i switch my pc on the monitor stays on standby and pc hard drive light doesnt even flash.

any ideas ???

You have had the dreaded 'blue screen of death'. Your Motherboard may have died. Does your computer power up at all?

Yes it powers up ( at least the blue power button is on ). But the monitor stays on standby. I connected monitor to my laptop and monitor works so definately seems to be a problem with motherboard.

is this fixable ??

Yes it powers up ( at least the blue power button is on ). But the monitor stays on standby. I connected monitor to my laptop and monitor works so definately seems to be a problem with motherboard.

is this fixable ??

The same thing happened to me recently (power button on, monitor on standby and not booting). This was because my attempt at overclocking was a huge fail and my computer wouldnt even boot. To fix this I just removed the battery from the motherboard for a few hours to reset the bios and everything was fine. If you have tried overclocking, remove the battery for a few hours and put it back in and try.

Also as suggested above, have you tried installing new memory or messed around with your current memory? It may not be fitted properly. Are all your fans currently working? Maybe it overheated.

Archived