I love the fan confidence in this game

Just got this...

Fans sliightly concerned after Wolves result.

Supporter spokesman feels the fans are slightly concerned following Bromleys 0-1 English FA cup 3rd round defeat against Wolves.

Jamall Lascelles (<--my player) was particulary impressive and his performance will have delighted Bromley fans.

Despite the result, the team are understandlably proud at reaching the third round of the FA cup.

For 1, it doesnt really make sense. Slightly concerned and Delighted?

2, I got 'Bromley face the impossible' the message before that, so what do they expect..

and 3. It wasnt a bad result and performance anyway considering we are non league playing a premier league team we were expected to get tonked.

Born 2 Killzone I always get that glitch as I've taken my club through all the lower leagues now. It annoys me so much it's incredible. Losing to premiership teams in the cups has happened a few times to me now as well as premiership teams that have just came down to the Championship as I came up. I was no way going to beat them yet the fans become disapointed. It is so annoying.

Born 2 Killzone I always get that glitch as I've taken my club through all the lower leagues now. It annoys me so much it's incredible. Losing to premiership teams in the cups has happened a few times to me now as well as premiership teams that have just came down to the Championship as I came up. I was no way going to beat them yet the fans become disapointed. It is so annoying.

do you know what? I don't give two hoots about the fans... my concern is the players and winning games, the fans can kiss my proverbial :p

As long as we are winning plenty and losing few and the squad average morale is at least good then I'm happy with my lot, the fans can go pee into the wind for me for all their opinion matters.

do you know what? I don't give two hoots about the fans... my concern is the players and winning games, the fans can kiss my proverbial :p

As long as we are winning plenty and losing few and the squad average morale is at least good then I'm happy with my lot, the fans can go pee into the wind for me for all their opinion matters.

I bet thats how most managers irl feel too :D

2, I got 'Bromley face the impossible' the message before that, so what do they expect..

and 3. It wasnt a bad result and performance anyway considering we are non league playing a premier league team we were expected to get tonked.

This is the kind of stuff that really ruins the whole confidence system, in my opinion.

It doesn't seem to consider the circumstances, so you end up getting many cases where fans are disappointed with understandably-poor results.

I bet thats how most managers irl feel too :D

it bloody has to be!

why else would Lee Clark persist in playing one of the worst "footballers" (I use the term loosely) to ever pull on a Huddersfield shirt in any other position but goalpost? Antony "liability" Kay is precisely that, a <insert expletive here> liability but gets to play at centre-mid, centre-back, right-back, hell he might even have played up-front for all I know, the guy is pants... :mad:

This is the kind of stuff that really ruins the whole confidence system, in my opinion.

It doesn't seem to consider the circumstances, so you end up getting many cases where fans are disappointed with understandably-poor results.

Nailed it. Sure, not being able to deal with extremes is still acceptable (I doubt they had in mind such high results when implementing new code), but confidence system fails even at some basic steps - I way too often witness a message of fans' disappointment that will unnecessarily drag on, although it was quite an acceptable loss or whatever; not to mention when they get ****ed off because we drew.

Archived