Patch for downloaded versions

Hi, I downloaded my FM2011 game from Game.co.uk a while ago. I'm still running on the 11.1.0 database and want to update it with new teams, patches etc. Also i want to get an in-game editor, but i cannot unless it's up to date. How can i download the patch etc for my downloaded game. It's not a disk version and that's all I can seem to find patches for.

Thanks for any help!

:)

• Administrators
Hi, I downloaded my FM2011 game from Game.co.uk a while ago. I'm still running on the 11.1.0 database and want to update it with new teams, patches etc. Also i want to get an in-game editor, but i cannot unless it's up to date. How can i download the patch etc for my downloaded game. It's not a disk version and that's all I can seem to find patches for.

Thanks for any help!

:)

You need to download the ByteShield patch.

I’m pleased to announce the release of the Football Manager 2011 January transfer update and 11.3 patches.

Included as always are all the transfers and changes made within the world of football up to and including the January transfer window, so you can now see for example Andy Carroll strut his stuff at Anfield or Fernando Torres (maybe) score at last for Chelsea.

As usual we have a number of different ways to download the patch. For those of you running Steam your game will Auto-Patch so PLEASE DO NOT download it manually from another source.

The patch can be installed without installing any previous patch, and is save game compatible. For those of you running via the disc you’ll need the ‘disc’ patch, likewise those running the digital download version you’ll need the ‘digital’ version.

Remember you can either download directly or via a torrent. All the links and details (including the change list) are shown below:

PC Byteshield

Direct Download

Torrent Download

Let me know how you get on, cheers.

Damn it, I would have had the first post if I had put it in the correct thread!

I did post this:

"I think the one you need is the Byteshield one.

If you go on here and download the byteshield one it should work.

On a different note, this is why people should stick with steam for digital downloads, its the best & most convenient platform on PC."

Archived