What is your favourite aspect of FM?

For me it has to be the regen development- every year I look forward to getting my next batch of regens to potentially develop into world stars. Being Celtic its also something I have to rely on to get top quality players. I dont mind that some of them look extremely strange and I really think the FM team have made great strides in improving this aspect of the game in recent years.

My least favourite aspect has to be the press conferences- it just seems quite monotonous after a while. This is not me moaning and whining about it because I'm not really sure how to go about improving it practically though It would be great if it was more interactive and involving.

For me it has to be the regen development- every year I look forward to getting my next batch of regens to potentially develop into world stars. Being Celtic its also something I have to rely on to get top quality players. I dont mind that some of them look extremely strange and I really think the FM team have made great strides in improving this aspect of the game in recent years.

My least favourite aspect has to be the press conferences- it just seems quite monotonous after a while. This is not me moaning and whining about it because I'm not really sure how to go about improving it practically though It would be great if it was more interactive and involving.

*EDIT* Posted in the wrong thread!

Ok, proper answer now.

I have 2 real favourite things in this game:

1) Same as you, taking on young players and developing them into first teamers, or at the very least getting them to a point where they can have a professional career.

2) Signing real life youth in the first few seasons and researching them. For example, I just signed Christian Nanetti in my Lancaster City game and I saw he used to be in the QPR youth side and so I went and had a search for information about him and I found this great video:

[video=youtube;TxnJH59Xquw]

I had seen it before because of Raheem Sterling being one of the players but I watched it again, concentrating on Nanetti and I now love the fact that I have signed a player in the game who can do this!

*EDIT* Ok, and that video there is the first full length one I've found of it where it actually shows their verdict at the end. I am now even more in love with Nanetti knowing that in FM I have in my team a youngster who has better tekkers than Raheem Sterling!

Archived