Dynamic League reputation question

I understand that leagues can change in rep, and it works quite well in europe. But does it work in for instance asia? or is there a glass ceiling that cannot be surpassed? If i wanted to take the Australian A-League and try to make it a top league, by constantly winning the asian champ league and the world club cup, and maybe getting success with the national team, would i be able to take the league to a high star rating? (leave the salary cap out of the equation at this point in time). Or would i only be able to get it to say 3 stars and then be stopped, simply because of the continent?

Hmm i always thought this was going to be a matter of conjecture, does anyone have any experiences with african, asian, or the MLS? has anyone ever gotten them to become a much better league than the continential competition allows?

ive found that in previous fm's that even with the rules, its easily possible to build an awesome team. ive won the world club champ with australian teams, even with the salary cap in place, though i rarely have the same team from year to year. so in that sense i could make the rep rise. But im wondering that if a glass ceiling will stop me, even if i keep winning those competitions.

Archived