Getting few job offers?

I'm wondering if people get fewer or no job offers at all as the game goes on? I'm in 2021 in my game I only remember getting a few job offers so far. Only 1 was from a club and that was AC Milan after my 1st season (I managed Liverpool, and I think I didn't even qualify for CL that year). The other job offers I've got so far were from national teams. England and Brazil offered me twice each to manage them. But anyway, now in 2021 I've been quite successful as a manager. Still managing Liverpool and won everything. Also won the European Championship with England. My point is since I've been more successful over the course of my career, shouldn't I be getting more job offers from other clubs as I go along? As I said I've only ever got 1 from a club and that was after 1st season. Nothing after that. Is this how it is for other people? How do people play journeyman save then, just apply for new jobs? I'm just starting to think about moving clubs, but I don't want to leave Liverpool unless I get offer from another big club.

Since upgrading to the new patch I had 2 concrete job offers within 6 months, and were linked to 4 others...

To add, I started the game on 11.2.1 and never received any offers until I patched up. So seem to work fine.

It works fine now. You can't expect to get a bajillion offers even if you get a team from the lower leagues to the top, it takes quite a while sitting AT the top. World-class reputation isn't attained in 5 years, it takes much longer than that.

Archived