Manager Reputation

Does anyone know when the manager reputation changes. Is it after you have won a competition or at the end of a season.

The reason I am asking is I am currently continental reputation and playing with Corinthians in the Brazilian leagues. If I won the Copa Libertardoes and my reputation was to go the world class would it be done immediatily after I won it in June or at the end of the Brazillian season in December. I am looking at leaving the club and taking a new challenge if I win it in June and didnt want to lose the reputation of world class if I left for another country and not finished the season

Does anyone have any experience of this situation

Does anyone know when the manager reputation changes. Is it after you have won a competition or at the end of a season.

The reason I am asking is I am currently continental reputation and playing with Corinthians in the Brazilian leagues. If I won the Copa Libertardoes and my reputation was to go the world class would it be done immediatily after I won it in June or at the end of the Brazillian season in December. I am looking at leaving the club and taking a new challenge if I win it in June and didnt want to lose the reputation of world class if I left for another country and not finished the season

Does anyone have any experience of this situation

Would it not go up at then end of the season, when it has evaluated your whole season: so say i win the champs league but finish 20th in the EPL, then surely ur rep wouldnt change?

Would it not go up at then end of the season, when it has evaluated your whole season: so say i win the champs league but finish 20th in the EPL, then surely ur rep wouldnt change?

Understand that but the Brazillian league finishes in December. If say I won the Copa Libertardoes and then left to the English Premiership which starts in August and finishes in the following July. Which season would the game work on or would it get forgotton that I had won it as I was not finishing my season in the Brazillian league. I have already won the Brazillian First Divison in my first season along with everything at Ajax four seasons on the trot.

Archived