Computer Performance/Game Speed?!?!

Started a game yesterday I had 3 Stars for each (PC Performance and Game Speed), deleted that save like an hour later because I wasn't in the mood for Watford anymore :p so started one with Man Utd and the PC Performance and Game Speed went to half star. WTF, anyone know why this is happening? Same with 3D Graphics, one min its 4 star then 2 star now 0 STAR! :(

Anyone any Ideas?

I have 2GB RAM as well so I'd expect PC Performance and speed to be higher, plus with over 100GB on mem remaining as well. :/

Started a game yesterday I had 3 Stars for each (PC Performance and Game Speed), deleted that save like an hour later because I wasn't in the mood for Watford anymore :p so started one with Man Utd and the PC Performance and Game Speed went to half star. WTF, anyone know why this is happening? Same with 3D Graphics, one min its 4 star then 2 star now 0 STAR! :(

Anyone any Ideas?

I have 2GB RAM as well so I'd expect PC Performance and speed to be higher, plus with over 100GB on mem remaining as well. :/

Okay so you have 2gb of RAM but this could be pointless if you have a poor processor and intergrated graphics card. What are your full specs ? What applications are you running along with FM (visible & background) ?

This is my specs on my laptop that I got back after I ran a dxdiag test or w/e;

SYSTEM

Manufacturer: Toshiba

Model: Satelite L450D

BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL

Processor: n/a

Memory: 2.048 RAM

DISPLAY

Name: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip TypeL ATI Display adapter (0x9612)

DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Approx. Total Memory: 892MB

Monitor: Generic PnP Moniter

Its all chinese to me tbh but whoever knows what it all means, can you help please? :) The graphics card says HD but idk if its good enough. Is it safe to change the graphics card? and does anyone know where I can get a better one for a reasonable price? :)

Cheers

Archived