Fitness

not changed any training or tactics playing standard 451 or 442. Playing as Fulham 3rd season. Had no prob 1st season. 2nd season started to struggle due to europe. Now start of this season half the squad is injured other half cant last 60 mins!

not changed any training or tactics playing standard 451 or 442. Playing as Fulham 3rd season. Had no prob 1st season. 2nd season started to struggle due to europe. Now start of this season half the squad is injured other half cant last 60 mins!

are your players jaded? do they have the Rst icon next to their name? what are their 'stamina' levels? Higher is better. Do you have them playing an attacking, high tempo, high movement, high closing down tactic? are you overworking them during training? are you resting the most tired when you get a chance?

I am guessing that your tactic is a high-tempo one that is draining your player's energy levels, but I could be wrong *shrugs* not enough info really..

I must say I have notice the players conditions decrease more rapidly in FM11 than previous versions.

I find it easy enough to manage if your clever with giving your players rest days from training. If anything I like it a bit more, I consider a player match fit if they are between 90-100%

I must admit tho, I'm yet to do my own training schedules, but this is purely down to my laziness! lol

My guess would be Europe. Depending on how far you go and how well you do in local comps it is a very long season. Try being very conscious about your squad rotation and if need be get in players so that you can do it effectively.

Archived