14 year old scoring two goals in a single game?!

Is this kid crazy or what? He's only 14 and hes been playing great. He just had a game with 2 goals and a 9.1 rating.

2011031300006.jpg

2011031300003.jpg

He only played for a half... Is there a chance he will become a superstar and I'll be able to sell him for millions?

Edit: He also made it to the team of the week at 14.

He's a turd. A lucky turd, but a turd nonetheless. And you know what they say regarding turds, and polishing them...

MythBusters tested that and polished a turd to a pretty high sparkle.

More on the topic, the player does not look all that good and it was pure set piece scheme that got him those goals. You can train him, improve him a little, but there's just too many attributes that are low. What does the ass man say, in terms of potential?

I had a 16 year old score a hattrick against Bolton....twice in 2 matches.

I also had a 15 year old score a hattrick in the FA Cup.

The former is the reason I am selling Cristiano Ronaldo this summer. I hoping the latter becomes somewhat as good.

It's your tactic :D

No, seriously... probably it's the usual Corner Bug... this guy looks horrible, even for a 14yo kid... I don't think he'll ever become good enough to make your Starting XI, so just sell him now, before the AI scouts find out he won't ever reach his potential.

P.S. is he part of the yearly youth intake I guess... Otherwise you couldn't have an under-18 Brazilian player in your squad

P.P.S. He's the umpteenth Dudu Cearense I've seen... Is FM11 a bit short of Brazilian names/nicknames?

Archived