The Yellow Highlighted Perimeter Line in the Tactics Screen?.

What exactly does this do. I have noticed that when I click on the field area in the Tactics screen the pitch perimeter line is highlighted yellow. Does this serve any function?. Whether the line is highlighted or not I can still click on a player and his options screen will open but am confused as to what the purpose of the highlighting effect does/means. I did a search but cannot find any info on it at all.

Thanks for the reply Stevorobbo, I understand that but you can do all those things you mention without highlighting the pitch perimeter. My question is aimed more at should it be highlighted in order for the tactic to work as you intended or does it not matter and if it does not matter then why have it if it serves no purpose?.

it's just freakin' annoyin' - that's what it is!

I have no idea why SI would include this worthless feature, especially as you can't turn it off once you've turned it on! Accidentally click the row instead of the player's name... AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I HATE YOU SI!

please can you remove this from the game, or at least make Ctrl-Click actually work properly, Thanks! (former preferred 100% :) )

Archived