Liverpool Saves

I am sure a lot of u have started a liverpool save since the new patch came out. Well so have I and in my first season i won the 2 cups and finished 4the in the league. Not bad considering in at one point i had such a big injury crisis i had to play poulsen and lucas in midfield with dani pacheo upfront. In that season i signed yann m'villa, dennis aogo and eden hazard. Just started second season where i have signed adebayor, pastore (30M) and alex oxlaide chamberlian. My strongest team is Reina ,Johnson, Skrtal, Agger, Aogo,Kuyt, Pastore, Gerrard, Hazard, Adebayor, Suarez. Subs are Jones, Carragher, Mvilla, Meriiles, Cole, Carroll, Ngog.

What to hear how u have done so far, signings and best 11 etc.

In mine, I took advantage of the signing over 48 months thing, and got Hazard, Llorente, Trasch, Howedes and Vukojevic, plus a talented Spanish Regen. I'd also managed to wangle more money from the board to help out, but essentially I need to have a good few seasons to make it pay off!

Top of the league, with Suarez dominating, most of the signings doing well, Llorente displacing Carroll who has been awful. But gone through a rough patch recently.

Archived