manage two teams

i was wondering if there is anyone out there who manage two teams in the game i dont mean internacional i mean two club teams i have a urge to start a new save but there is two teams i want to manage so im thinking why not manage them both just be interested to know your thoughts and if anyone is doing it

Ive done this only once before in a previous FM, i managed my feeder team in scotland while having my main save in england. I had unlimited loans to scotland so all my young players got games. i holidayed the feeder manager though.

Well I always wanted to manage Santos and Leeds.

If the teams did get drawn I'd just holiday and the best team win. But it would be good you could send players on loan to each club :D

true i would just hate having that feeling that im cheating in the back of my mind when im loaning players between clubs or even transferring funds in dodgy deals:D

i've managed roma, juventus, ac milan and napoli all at the same time before in fm 2010!! it does take about a month to do a full season. i got bored of finishing well ahead of the others, so thought it might make the game abit more competitve, which it did, although soon all my teams where easily getting the top four spots.

i've managed roma, juventus, ac milan and napoli all at the same time before in fm 2010!! it does take about a month to do a full season. i got bored of finishing well ahead of the others, so thought it might make the game abit more competitve, which it did, although soon all my teams where easily getting the top four spots.

thats a crazy one i dont think i could manage two teams in the same league let alone 4:D

Archived