Leagues with the least restrictions

Could anybody tell me leagues that have relatively low restrictions on the nationality of players that are signed. Preferably, similar to the premier league but with a lower reputation as I don't want to start a game in a strong football nation

French is four non-eu registered, but you can change squad registration at any time through about February.

*Count as EU en Francais: All Cotonou nations (78 African, Caribbean and oceanic nations), Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, all Oceana nations (save New Zealand), all nations in Africa (except Egypt and Lybia).....so basically 4 active squad members from the America's registered at one time (but you can have as many signed as you want)

belgium is probably the least restrictive hence why alot of clubs in the world have feeder arrangements with belgian clubs.

I think they have a national cap though, or a certain amount of nationals that have to be registered. It only takes two years to get a passport in Belgium, that’s why they are feeder clubs to most larger EU teams.

Archived