what saves do you enjoy?

why is it enjoyable?

Doing the five league wins in different countries

who are you managing?

Atletico Madrid

what made you choose them?

Like Aguero and wanted to have him in my team and build a team around him.

Who are you managing?: I'm currently doing a journeyman career, having started unemployed with 'Sunday League Footballer'. I got a job at Herlev in the Danish 2nd Division East, and I'm now at Welling in the BSS.

Why is it enjoyable?: I like the idea of working your way up from nothing, then everything you achieve seems so much more satisfying, and the way you can look back over your career and see how you've made your way to the top is cool too.

What made me choose them? The whole point is that I couldn't decide, and wanted to just see where the career would take me. I recommend doing this if you can't decide, because you'll find yourself at some interesting clubs and in different leagues that you'd never expect to play in, and it can be really fun, for example I've found the Swedish and Welsh leagues really enjoyable, and I'd have never chose to play in them myself.

eventually ive donwloaded the patch but now i dont know who to be. what saves are you doing on this new patch.

why is it enjoyable?

Because I am in unfamiliar surroundings and I am seeing how good a manager I am.

who are you managing?

Tamworth having started unemployed and being sacked by Maritimo B (applying for too many other jobs) and Celano (poor league position)

I wanted to see how far I can go with a club I have no idea about and learn about new players, managers and league rules.

Answers above

why is it enjoyable?- I like the idea of the fact that the team has many good young players and I like the idea of developing these young players in to brilliant players

Who are you managing?- Anderlecht

What made you choose them?- They have Romelu Lukaku and I wanted to try out the new and eccentric Belgian league structure

I have 5 games going at the moment Journeyman Carear, Liverpool YDWAWK, Stafford Rangers, Bradford City

why is it enjoyable?

see how high i can get them up the Football League

who are you managing?

Stafford Rangers

The club is in a mess Living 20 minutes away from the ground always done this personal challenge - Furthest i got was League 2

I usually play as West Ham because I am familiar with the team and tactics, and they’re the team I support. I think the game would be a little bit less enjoyable if they dropped to the Championship this season, but I think I’d still give it a go, with the financial restraints and such.

Sorry for not using your templates, :)

I love the journeyman career of trying to win the champions league in every continent.

why is it enjoyable?

Gives me a chance to play in leagues I do not normally play in and for me there are not many bigger achievements to accomplish on FM. I did it on FM10 and now feel the need to do it again.

who are you managing?

Auckland City in New Zealand.

I always start this journey unemployed and usually end up New Zealand to start with and for some reason on this FM and FM10 Aucklands manager always leaves at the start of the game.

Commenting on my St. Albans City save on FM10.

Why is it enjoyable?

It has been a very enjoyable save taking the Saints from the Blue Square Bet South up the divisions and finally reaching the Premier League. I think it has been most enjoyable because they are my favourite club in real life and because I have had different challenges at different levels (e.g. Non-League, Football League and now Premier League and Europe). I've also managed some great players along the way and made them into club legends.

At the moment, one of my favourite things about the save is that I have an absolutely legendary striker called Michel Vermeer who is breaking all kinds of records and scoring goals for fun. He's the best player I've ever managed and I'm enjoying trying to get more and more goals out of him.

Who are you managing?

St. Albans City in the year 2029.

What made you choose them?

They are my favourite club. I'm a season ticket holder in real life. I wanted to see how far I could take them originally and the game has just carried on from there.

Why is it enjoyable?

I did it last year taking Luton From BSP to the prem but i didn't do everything that i wanted to so im going for a stadium named after me and a son

Who are you managing?

Luton Town

I support them in real life. Im a joint season ticket holder and i want to have my name down in history

why is it enjoyable? Because I would'nt be playing it if it was'nt. In football management once you stop enjoying managing a team you know its time to quit.

who are you managing? Rangers F.C, Scotland

what made you choose them? I wanted to begin my management career in Scotland and have always admired the club it'sm stadium and fans. The atmosphere at Ibrox is simply immense, and for me there was only one club in Scotland to manage. I also believe the club has the potential for a lot of success.

why is it enjoyable?

Playing without the usual teams and learning about other leagues and competitions.

who are you managing?

Kazier Chiefs

Lucas Radabe used to play for them. Basically I wanted to load up leagues I've never played before. So I didnt' load, spain, england, france, italy, germany etc.

But I loaded up all the South Africa League, Asian, etc.

It was an interesting save and I enjoyed it.

thanks looks like this thread make take off haha.

off topic, ive just started a journeyman game, my question is do i have to apply for jobs or wil someone eventually offer me one. my reputation is sunday league.

Just apply, it's very rare that a team would just approach you if you don't tell them you're interested.

off topic, ive just started a journeyman game, my question is do i have to apply for jobs or wil someone eventually offer me one. my reputation is sunday league.

I usually go on holiday and set it to apply for manger jobs and to come off holiday

Smash on holiday and apply for jobs, return from holiday when job offer received. It may take a while.

Why is it enjoyable?

The club has a pretty fine transfer budget (I got to buy Neymar, Dossena, Valdivia and some teenagers in the first season!! )

Who are you managing?

~> Sunderland

Asamoah Gyan and The Stadium of Light. The worst thing of a club is an empty stadium; so I tend to pick crowded stadium's teams. And that along with the skills of the striker Asamoah Gyan, sounds great fun for me!! He's lethal and the supporters are looking forward to the Euro League!

why is it enjoyable?

Always fun bringing in new talent, developing.

Got a regen first season who was dubbed to be something special, Now he's bangng them in.

2m3odwp.png

...Also the fact money is good @ the club, The game has been interesting as i sold Torres in the 3rd Season as i was playing the game before he was sold to Chelsea (3 Seasons in he was a liverpool icon, So the fans went for my blood after i sold him)

Payed 44m for Pastore, 28m For Naymar, 27m for Tevez, 35m for a wonderkid regen rightback, 18m for Hazard, so been good fun wasting money aswell as winning trophies :D

who are you managing?

Liverpool

Team i support, Good to see players develop, 2017 Season, Still got Reina, Danny Wilson, Agger, Gerrard (Player Coach) Carragher (Player Coach (rarely player:P)),

Archived