Option to pick which away kit you play in...Not a managers job...or is it ???

ok this is not a managers job but i would like to be able to pick what away kit we play in.......take chelsea .......we play in a black away kit......so unless we play inter milan or rochdale we will ALWAYS play in black....and it gets boring fast

so way not ...and just thinking about it.....adding this option will had realism.....

im chelsea, i play away to Everton and lose and play really bad.....so next time i play in my away kit i say to myself il play in green !!!

its happened before in real life......MAN U and even chelsea last season the managers didnt want to play in a away kit

Allowing managers to design kits, at least to some degree, appeals to my fashion-oriented feminine side...

Away colours, and especially third colours, change quite often, and it would be nice to do that instead of aying with the same colours for 20 years.

(wrote loads, post died, fml).

Yes I'd want this to a limited extent, and to pick whether a kit change is required ala Fifa. Not realistic, but better. I resigned as Dag & Red boss because of repeated kit clashes.

This is the main reason I'd support being able to change kit colours in the game.

• SI Staff

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago and I think I would quite like to be able to choose which kit to wear. It was annoying me that I was never getting to see my lovely third kit.

Away/Third kits changing isn't likely to happen. Definitely not for licensed teams anyway.

Archived