Two questions about FMHI

There is a way to edit data like FMH on psp? And the update that will be available in next days/weeks, it's just an update about transfers, or includes also more players (like Miyiachi)?

Another question: there are differences between FMHI DB and FMH on PSP DB?

Thank you a lot.

1) There is a way to edit data like FMH on psp? And the update that will be available in next days/weeks, it's just an update about transfers, or includes also more players (like Miyiachi)?

2) Another question: there are differences between FMHI DB and FMH on PSP DB?

Thank you a lot.

1) No there is no way to edit the data, legally. The update will include a transfer update and will feature a 10% larger database.

2) There will be slight differences, but nothing major. After the update the FMHi DB will be larger than the FMH PSP DB.

1) No there is no way to edit the data, legally. The update will include a transfer update and will feature a 10% larger database.

2) There will be slight differences, but nothing major. After the update the FMHi DB will be larger than the FMH PSP DB.

so also in the FMHI update there are a lot of youngsters like Suso, Morrison, Kalas, Figuereido and so on, right?

I would know because i decided to buy FMHi, but before, i want to know if there are some young players...

• SI Staff
i know that is possible with PSP. I want to know if the Iphone's DB has got a lot of youngsters

The iPhone database has a decent selection of youngsters and once the next update (in submission with Apple now) is available the January database in that has an additional 10% players present in it.

The iPhone database has a decent selection of youngsters and once the next update (in submission with Apple now) is available the January database in that has an additional 10% players present in it.

thank you for reply. Ipod and Iphone versions are the same or are just bit different? Also with Ipod are available updates?

Archived