Excessive amounts of Injuries and Cards

Is it just me or is there tons of injuries and cards in the game. I'm currently in a season with my home club Sheffield United and we've got 11 injuries and they just aren't short ones either, I know for United that might seem realistic but I've noticed it happening at most clubs on the game which I don't think is quite right.

Same with the cards each game I seem to see around 7 or 8 cards which i think isn't at all realistic, yes there maybe some games with lots of cards but not most of them :S

Is it just me or is there tons of injuries and cards in the game. I'm currently in a season with my home club Sheffield United and we've got 11 injuries and they just aren't short ones either, I know for United that might seem realistic but I've noticed it happening at most clubs on the game which I don't think is quite right.

Same with the cards each game I seem to see around 7 or 8 cards which i think isn't at all realistic, yes there maybe some games with lots of cards but not most of them :S

Ive just finished my 1st season with leeds on 11.3 and at 1st i thought there were abit too many cards and injuries but after tweaking certain players tackling and training it was ok

I notice some excessive injuries too, but the cards have actually been fewer than usual.

I seem to be averaging 8 cards per game... and thats not just my side, sometimes I get alot sometimes I don't but there seems to be too many cards and crap being chucked about.

I've been quite disappointed with 2011, and I've never been disappointed with it...

I have to say, i am in jan of first season with spurs, i barely have any injuries so far, and not one red card. Some yellows yes but not excessive.

I rarely use aggressive tackling, low pressing, and rest my players religiously. Had a fairly intense pre season too.

Check training, rest cycles, and tactics.

Each injury in the database has a "frequency" attribute. If you set it to 0, it won't occur in game (but can still be given to players in the database).

Each official has a "discipline" attribute. A higher discipline attribute presumably means more cards.

Archived