Bad luck or bug?

I was just wondering, I was 14 games in to my liverpool save and top of the league albeit by a point.

Over the next 10 games I won once, which might seem bad, that's not really notable. I'm just a bit irked at the fact that I had 169 shots over that period and scored 3 goals. Also, Suarez, who seems to put them in for fun on every other save has 2 league goals after 20 games.

Can this really be put down to luck?

No wonder you've managed over 7000 posts in a few months with inspired posts like that :D

KillerChimp27, when things are going wrong with my strikers, or shots in general, i take a look at the Analysis screen in the Match. This will generate a match report and you'll be able to see all the shots you've had, where they've been taken from, who's taken them and theres also a highlight feature showing you the chance in 3D or 2D.

Go back over a few fixtures and look at your shots; are your Forwards shooting from distance? are they missing lots of one-on-ones? are they being crowded out in the box? You might be able to adjust your tactics or the Forward player roles once you've understood why they're doing poorly.

No wonder you've managed over 7000 posts in a few months with inspired posts like that :D

KillerChimp27, when things are going wrong with my strikers, or shots in general, i take a look at the Analysis screen in the Match. This will generate a match report and you'll be able to see all the shots you've had, where they've been taken from, who's taken them and theres also a highlight feature showing you the chance in 3D or 2D.

Go back over a few fixtures and look at your shots; are your Forwards shooting from distance? are they missing lots of one-on-ones? are they being crowded out in the box? You might be able to adjust your tactics or the Forward player roles once you've understood why they're doing poorly.

I'm not a tactical genius :(. So I just gave my opinion :).

Same happening with me at Rangers mate.

10 games left in the season and I'm 4th (7 points behind Hearts).

Basically I need to pretty much win all my remaining games to match Rangers worst season since 1986 and finish 3rd.

Also just lost to Celtic in the league cup final on PENALTIES when they had a man sent off so the luck has definetely been against me this season!!

I was just wondering, I was 14 games in to my liverpool save and top of the league albeit by a point.

Over the next 10 games I won once, which might seem bad, that's not really notable. I'm just a bit irked at the fact that I had 169 shots over that period and scored 3 goals. Also, Suarez, who seems to put them in for fun on every other save has 2 league goals after 20 games.

Can this really be put down to luck?

Sounds similar to me, I won my first 15 games in all comps and then only managed 3 goals in 8 games losing 6 of these games and drawing the other two. As for Suarez scoring record he's pretty much got a similar record for me and Carroll didn't get off the mark until around his 20th match.

Archived