Queens Park

There was a recent thread posted up about Istanbul BB and their stadium and I was wondering if Queens Park go through the same things? But, do they earn professional status after a while as well? As I was thinking of starting as them but if they don't earn professional status then it's a bit pointless.

Not sure mate but I started 2 games in Scottish division 3 as Clyde and Morton. I ended up bottom of the league twice with each season getting battered every week so I quit mid-season and started a new season with Rangers as I wanted to start my FM career in Scotland. It must be noted however that I am new to the game.

It's difficult to develop a team from this division. I'm in my 4th season as Albion Rovers. first season lost in the playoff final, second season, go t promoted as champions - third season, got relegated from division 2 on the playoffs (away goal).

i'm now in my 4th season, and despite an excellent start, we've been going through a terrible run recently, and are a bit behind now, in second place. I'm also thinking that this is my last season with them. I'll quit at the end of the season, and look for a job elsewhere.

Given that IRL, they're not that strong, I think we have done well.

Archived