Annoyed re. "ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets"...

...simply because different targets are filtered out by different assistants and i cant see how these deciisions are made. i could be missing out on realistic targets simply by having a different assistant.

example. want to buy stefano morrone. marc wilmots says he's realistic but when i start a new game with a new assistant, johan neeskens, he's filtered out. but i cant see what attributes are making the difference here nor for that matter have i ever read any thread on how to get the real unrealistic targets filtered out. all thought welcome!!

...simply because different targets are filtered out by different assistants and i cant see how these deciisions are made. i could be missing out on realistic targets simply by having a different assistant.

example. want to buy stefano morrone. marc wilmots says he's realistic but when i start a new game with a new assistant, johan neeskens, he's filtered out. but i cant see what attributes are making the difference here nor for that matter have i ever read any thread on how to get the real unrealistic targets filtered out. all thought welcome!!

Thats the reality of the game. Different assistants have different opinions and personalities so one may think he will come to you and another wont. Same with when you scout a player he will give an opinion on his circumstances and thinks if he will come to the club or not. I have had it were players have been on my shortlist as they were interested at one point in time but then when I filtered for interested players the same player had disapeared has he was no longer interested in coming to my team as there opinion changed. Makes the game realistic as the game is trying to show that you are dealing with people.

Archived