Empty Database For FM2008?

I'm looking at the possibility of doing my next update in FM08.. :)

Editors tend to use blank db's, especially with older versions of FM, of which I can see the simplicity benefit.

I usually just edit the standard db 1 entry at a time. So if there's no empty db out there, I'll just continue with the method that I use with my updates.

They seem to usually be blank databases, so more a case of all players have been deleted, but what you suggest there sounds very good too actually. :)

One of the main time drains of editing I've found is once you add a player to a squad, usually his squad number is already taken, so you either have to edit that player too before you can continue or just leave them to be edited later. Having all players free could create its own problems I suppose but it would solve that little issue

I'll give this one final bump now in case anyone hasn't seen it.

If there's no empty db's of any sort out there, then I'll start looking at the official 8.0.2 database and it'll be a case of 'watch this space' for anyone interested in the update. :)

• 3 years later...

Can anyone tell me which playable european top division have the worst reputation in FM 2008? I would like a new challange and manage in that league! I have and play XboX 360 version of the game and for abvious reasons can't find it out on my own...

Doing it yourself would probably be quicker and more fruitful then dredging up a three and a half year old thread on a six and a half year old game.

How to delete all staff with data editor?

Archived