[11.3] Match Engine Jumpy?

I get it at the lowest graphical 3D setting, even though FM has my 3D performance set as 5 stars. I purposely turn off the anti virus and any other software and make sure nothing's running or updating. I purposely open the Task Manager and close everything and make sure nothing's pre-loaded by turning everything off in the MSCONFIG --> Load at startup list.

When it freezes, I task manager to see if another program is running and it's not.

FM 2006 and 2007 run fine, as did 11.2 on this game. I think it must be a 11.3 "improvement".

My graphics card is Nvidia GT 435M on my Dell XPS 17 laptop. (L701). I've updated all the drivers through the Windows Update website, Nvidia's and Dell's website. Flash, Java and DirectX are all up to date and all the other games (most far more graphical) play fine at a high frame rate with no problems, freezes or slow-downs.

It is absolutely something to do with the 3D screen, and I think it's related to the issue I also get where it says FM is not responding and it crashes right before the match starts. This happens randomly, maybe once every 10 games or so.

Archived