SPL reserve league?

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but I couldn't see it after having a quick search... problem is...

The SPL right now has a ridiculous format which doesn't include a reserve league and there's no way of me keeping a happy ICT squad when competing in the champions league.

I was using a very old PC when 2011 first came out and I'm wondering whether that was the reason I wasn't given the offer of joining a reserve league at the end of my first season or if it's just copying the current SPL situation. I've a new PC now but can't be bothered starting another season just to find out it's not available again.

I've tried looking about the editor but can't see any obvious options to adding the option of a reserve's league so any help would appreciated??????

thanks

thanks ashbag but no I'm good. I was just hoping there was an easier way of doing it... I was considering changing the highland league into a reserve league but I wasn't sure if it would link up with the SPL when I started a new game.

I just ended up creating my own reserve league friendlies but it's a pain in the erse.

loan your reserves out with a recall clause, so if injury makes it necessary to have a player at that position you can get the player back. win-win, your player gets first team match activity, part or all of his wages are paid by the loaner team, and you still have that position covered in an emergency with the recall clause

Archived