Natural Fitness

I've seen Natural Fitness attributes rise, although not by much.

You might want to make your own custom training schedule for the player and increase his 'Strength' training, whilst reducing the other areas slightly. Although this may tire the player out in the short-term, it should improve his Stamina, Natural Fitness and Strength in the long-term.

Nope. That's pretty much the only stat you can't change I think. I thought Stamina was more influential on in game fitness anyway whereas NF was more to do with recovery time and the like. Could be wrong though.

Actually the online manual does say Natural Fitness is what effects the recovery and stamina determines in-game fitness and that is indeed confirmed in game, because a player with a low stamina will be tired out before halftime but with a high stamina will play a full match, regardless of NF. As for recovery, the only time you really notice any difference in recovery speeds is during extreme congestion, ie only 1-2 days rest between matches. NF has more impact on physical attrib drops in their later years more then it impacts recovery, imo.

Whats the players stamina?

Archived