Players being poached because I cant offer long-term contracts...wth?

Is there any reason why when I approach a foreign player:

a)I can't offer big wages

b)I can't give them x-years contracts...

Let me give you an example: I play in the 2nd division of sweden,I set my scouts to go over to khazakstan and find me some potential signings.They return and even though a key-players max-wage is about up to 10k for my club,I can only offer them up to 500 euros a month...Good thing they were from such a poor country,since they accepted wages of 300 euros.So far so good? Well,no...

Because,being around April 2011 or so when the negotiations happen,the contract I can offer them can only last until November 2011...what is going on here? Even when some time passes I can still not save them all...only managed to save one of two kazak players and one brazilian due to a "one-year extenstion" clause,but I have lost the defender from kazhakstan and a midfielder from argentina.This season I'm most likely getting promoted and I have lost 2 key-players,I'll be stuggling next year thanks to this...Even when I offer them another contract around August,I still couldnt extend it...

And I wonder,is there ANY law or anything around this? Because this is utterly annoying and game-breaking at the moment...

it seems a bit silly to me, that means if they dont want a contract extension you have to constantly replace them, its hard to get a solid team together

I was promoted to the first division the very first year they came.They have me as favourite personel and all of them are happy to play for the club.

Plus this happens with ALL foreign players,no matter which club I got them from.No matter their stats.It's not a stature issue.

And they are not world-class players to feel they are THAT good,they are just what my division needed in order for my team to get promoted...

Indeed,as I metioned,I am able to offer them a contract,but I cant choose any other durations than until the november of that year.And they will accept,so its not that they dont want to be here...

Archived