Exact same result, goal order, stats and outcomes in 11.3 in multiple matches

This may be a possible bug, but not sure, since 11.3 has come out, ive noticed some unusual results and outcomes. Im doing ok with my Berwick Rangers team in SD3 but ave lost a few games against lowly teams in identical circumstances.

Ive lost 3 away games 3-2 after scoring 1st then the game going 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3. This may not sound unusual but the strange thing is all the goals have been in exactly the same minute and all the goals against me have come from freekicks, also all the opposition goals have never shown up on the highlights, just flashed up on the bottom of the screen as a goal.

In each game I have had exactly 21 shots on goal and 9 on target with 3 CCC, and the opposition have had 7 shots on goal 3 on target and 1 ccc.

It's just so strange to have the exact same stats and results in different games. Makes me worry about pre-set results

It's strange, but it proves nothing. It´s possibly 100 times red in roulette, but still 50/50 with the next one. If it happens 10 times in a row in your game it could be an issue.

It's strange, but it proves nothing. It´s possibly 100 times red in roulette, but still 50/50 with the next one. If it happens 10 times in a row in your game it could be an issue.

I don't know about that. The odds of that happening a so incredibly ridiculous that I'd be suspicious too. Any chance of some screen shots?

I'l keep playing and see what happens, ive played 5 away games in total, won 5-1 and 5-1 against 1st and 2nd in league and lost 3-2, 3-2 and 3-2 against 8th, 9th and 10th ( im 4th btw ), just seems to be crazy results, this is my 2nd season in SD3 with Berwick and stats wise I have a hugely superior squad to anyone else, im totally dominating all my games, so tactically not a problem. starting to feel im going to write fm11 off as just a bad year and await fm12

Archived