An idea for improving tutoring

Tutoring doesnt always have to be player to player and about PPMs or ability increase. As i believe great managers in real life do become a mentor to the players in the club, especially young players.

Why not let managers and assistant managers tutor the (young) players at the club? Tutoring them about professionalism, ambition, pressure handling, dealing with controvercy etc. Of course it can fall on deaf ears too like Mancini and Bolatelli(spelling?).

The rate of a fall out for player to player and manager to player tutoring should be rare. Rather the occurence of little to no progress to take some of its place. We dont exacly hear so and so youngsters had a bust up with so and so senior players. Mostly if they dont get along, advices gets ignored. If there is a bust up, managers should be able to interact to be peace maker.

Lets see what you guys think about this.

So, no one finding there is the extra need to improve players personality?

When i was playing FM 2010, after +-10 years, there was a lack of good personality players even is top top clubs. While at the start of the game, players at the top clubs easily have personalities like driven, born leader, resillient and such. Most i see is just determined, resolute, fairly dermined and crappy personalities.

I suspect this is due to regens being born with poor personalities and a lack of tutoring. Most personalies cant be improved other than by tutoring and warning/fining only improves determination, work rate. Hence, long term game in FM results in a world full of lousy personalities. Players that's outspoken, volatile, tempremental, low pressure handling.

Archived