strange goings on with the player stats

I am using 11.3 patch, managing Liverpool (for my troubles!) and Luis Suarez has scored 16 goals in 18 games but when I click to open his profile page, it only tells me that he has scored 9 goals in 10 league games....there's no mention of any cup games/goals. Has anyone else noticed this problem or can anyone shed some light on it?

Cheers

This issue has stopped me upgrading to 11.3 patch. Will hold off untill it is fixed. For me its a bit of a gamebreaker. How can I judge what a player I want to buy has done in his career if his stats are incorrect?

hardly gamebreaking, so far its been reported with about three or four well-known players so thats not really an issue.

I am using 11.3 patch, managing Liverpool (for my troubles!) and Luis Suarez has scored 16 goals in 18 games but when I click to open his profile page, it only tells me that he has scored 9 goals in 10 league games....there's no mention of any cup games/goals. Has anyone else noticed this problem or can anyone shed some light on it?

Cheers

i guess the testers were too busy looking for bugs to notice this :eek:

It's not only 3-4 well known players that has this problem. I've seen several of these in Eastern Europe clubs.

But as I've understood it, it should only be a problem in the first season. Second season all match stats should be shown...

Archived