Your own favoured personnel

Ok... if players/staff are added to human coaches or if its something to implement, have to ask... why?!

There is absolutely no purposed it could serve except in a network game seeing who the others seem to favor. Very minor, so not something I'd want SI spending any time on when there are far more important things.

Ok... if players/staff are added to human coaches or if its something to implement, have to ask... why?!

There is absolutely no purposed it could serve except in a network game seeing who the others seem to favor. Very minor, so not something I'd want SI spending any time on when there are far more important things.

I think its as important as your managers stats for example. Using your train of thought here there will be no need for any manager stats.

I feel it would be a nice touch, if you sign a player twice when you been moving around managerial jobs, or constantly praising them!

Besides, what the point in having that field in your profile if its not to be used??

How stupid, sounds like some take all to serious..Its a game, its meant for entertainment and people have their own ideas for little features they'd like to see. I think its a good idea, if one of your coaching staff have u has fav personal then they should be added to your profile...It wouldnt even take long to add !

You should know yourself who are your favourite players/staff in game. I don’t see why you should have the game tell you?

Agreed, but in that case what is the point of any of your managers stats??

And why put in the managers profile if its not going to be used?

Agreed, but in that case what is the point of any of your managers stats??

And why put in the managers profile if its not going to be used?

Shows tendencies. If you use the media, if your hands on. I don’t know to be honest. These things are fairly accurate.

But when FM starts adding players to your favoured personnel, how does it accurately choose? I would probably be annoyed if the game said I liked Andy Carroll :)

I'd love this feature. There's often-times I'd like to right-click "add to favoured personnel" some players/staff/fellow managers. In FM09.0 when a player or another manager added you to his favoured personnel you got his nationality as scouting knowledge in your manager profile, got two from same nation you got a little bit more. I dunno why it was taken out, I loved it, but in 9.1 or 9.2 I'd lost all them bars and was back to my normal Ireland/England :(

I don't think this feature exist. I'd love to see it though. And I don't think it would be too difficult to implement in game.

It has worked in previous versions as i've had one or two players listed there. But it doesn't seem to be working for me now, not since FM10.

It would be nice to have your entourage.

You leave a club and the backroom staff follow you out. If you're sacked they are free to look for employment elsewhere.

If you go straight into another job the chairman may ask "Do you want to bring your own backroom staff?" or "Sorry your own backroom staff isn't part of the deal"

You leave a club and the backroom staff follow you out. If you're sacked they are free to look for employment elsewhere.

If you go straight into another job the chairman may ask "Do you want to bring your own backroom staff?" or "Sorry your own backroom staff isn't part of the deal"

I like this idea.

then you can stick your job :thup:

:p

I'd like to see us given the ability to control our favored clubs/personel during a game. For example if I coach say Porto for 10 years I'm bound to have a soft spot for them even If I my favorite club is Man Utd. Likewise when it comes to backroom staff and players, working with someone for 10 years or so you bound to make a feeindship somewhere along the line.

I'd like to see us given the ability to control our favored clubs/personel during a game. For example if I coach say Porto for 10 years I'm bound to have a soft spot for them even If I my favorite club is Man Utd. Likewise when it comes to backroom staff and players, working with someone for 10 years or so you bound to make a feeindship somewhere along the line.

whs ^^

Yes:

Beirhoff ASM and Ambrossini (Coach)

kby7ao.png

2hye59t.png

Had Carragher as a Player/Coach for a while too until Burnley made him Manager.

You cannot have players on here though, Otherwise my whole squad would be there as ofc they have better opinions of me than most :p

Archived