Time for a rethink!

I thought the game had sped up slighty with the new patch but alas the 2d match engine (comentary online) is still slow and juddery! I might have to get some serious editing on the 11.0 version so I can actually play the game?

Is there anyway of improving the quality of regens, or is it just a case up upping all the youth team stats on the editor and see what happens? One of the bugs i've noticed on the 11.0 is that you just get regens with random stats, ie. majority of central defenders have under 10 for heading, marking, tackling etc. Eeeee dear!

I know you guys try to make the best game possible, but non of these problems started to happen until after all those 3d fuss. For my waaay too much effort goes into that, and the most importany things are neglected. I've never had a problem like this with ANY FM. Basically I'm damn right disapointed.

I thought the game had sped up slighty with the new patch but alas the 2d match engine (comentary online) is still slow and juddery! I might have to get some serious editing on the 11.0 version so I can actually play the game?

Is there anyway of improving the quality of regens, or is it just a case up upping all the youth team stats on the editor and see what happens? One of the bugs i've noticed on the 11.0 is that you just get regens with random stats, ie. majority of central defenders have under 10 for heading, marking, tackling etc. Eeeee dear!

I know you guys try to make the best game possible, but non of these problems started to happen until after all those 3d fuss. For my waaay too much effort goes into that, and the most importany things are neglected. I've never had a problem like this with ANY FM. Basically I'm damn right disapointed.

Really? its been a major problem with all versions of FM and CM before that. And this version is the first to subdivide positions down into types of player which should make it much better with less strange combinations of player attributes cropping up.

Archived