Knap FM11.3 Tactics

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but I can't understand why your tactic has a very deep defensive line and also plays offside. I also don't understand why it plays both slow and counter attacking. Could you explain it to me a little bit, please?

I think I'm going to give it a shot anyways.

The good old days of a proper ME with attacking and defensive formations, as it should be, are, I fear, long gone. I will probably give the xtree a run out but I don't expect it will produce results like the FM08 tactic.

King Karl

Classic is the only way as you can see how your players are being used as part of tactic.

From my testing of tactical ideas IMO you need very few tactical options and this is more realistic than the AI's constant tactic changing. With shouts (when players cannot even hear a whistle), it should be combination of shouts which makes 1 different tactic option. In theory as long as you know your tactical options its easy to set up an option B tactic. I tend just to use runs and TW for options.

This is how it should be as 4222 is simply a more attacking 442 so should work with similar settings. Its not a final version so subject to change.

This is how it should be as 4222 is simply a more attacking 442 so should work with similar settings. Its not a final version so subject to change.

Thanks knap

Really struggling atm, look forward to your next installment :)

King Karl

Classic is the only way as you can see how your players are being used as part of tactic.

From my testing of tactical ideas IMO you need very few tactical options and this is more realistic than the AI's constant tactic changing. With shouts (when players cannot even hear a whistle), it should be combination of shouts which makes 1 different tactic option. In theory as long as you know your tactical options its easy to set up an option B tactic. I tend just to use runs and TW for options.

Aye i hear where you're coming from, i just enjoy the tactical choices; for example 'inside forward' and such. Good tactic, seeing how it works with my Liverpool squad who are really hit and miss and despite that we're forth. Love the Arsenal dig there, outstanding.

Team based risk and reward tactics just use a system, in this case a mixed marking, rather than look at individual elements.

I am looking at a 4231 atm and again mixed works better than zonal.

Also part of my general philosophy is that I play my own way and let the opposition worry about my strengths.

Archived