Is the for sale version of FM2011 woth it?

I've been playing the daylights out of the fm2011 demo and while there are many things that I just love about it, there are still some incredibly annoying traits that would keep me from buying it.

It crashes frequently when scheduling friendlies. At halftime your assman give opp suggestions but it will not do anything when you select that button.

Have the changes been made to fix the flaws in the demo?

Agreed

10char

Now you tell me.

By the way, can I get the latest patch without the transfers? I want the patch but the rosters from the start of this season.

Ok, trying to patch with 11.2 and I can't. Everything takes me to 11.3. I don't want the January transfers.

I've been playing the daylights out of the fm2011 demo and while there are many things that I just love about it, there are still some incredibly annoying traits that would keep me from buying it.

It crashes frequently when scheduling friendlies. At halftime your assman give opp suggestions but it will not do anything when you select that button.

Have the changes been made to fix the flaws in the demo?

As far as I am concerned there is no "game-breakers". 11.3 is fine and whilst a few issues have been pointed out they do no detract from the overall game play. Some users have got a tad upset on some issues but to be honest fm11 works fine adn is very enjoyable. If you have played and enjoyed the demo then this is far better in my opinion - and if you can get it cheaper then it's a bargain.

11.3 works without having to have the new database that's what I did re the update, got my old continued game and so on with the changes kicking in at various times through out the game.

I've played FM 2011 probably more than I played 09 and 10 combined.

Out of the box I found it playable, but 11.3 is fantastic. And yes, I appreciate that some people are seeing show-stopping bugs in their games, and I don't disparage their understandable irritation/anger that the game they love is - to them - unplayable.

But, speaking as I find, I love it - I am hooked in a way that I haven't been for years.

I've played FM 2011 probably more than I played 09 and 10 combined.

Out of the box I found it playable, but 11.3 is fantastic. And yes, I appreciate that some people are seeing show-stopping bugs in their games, and I don't disparage their understandable irritation/anger that the game they love is - to them - unplayable.

But, speaking as I find, I love it - I am hooked in a way that I haven't been for years.

This just about sums it up for me.

Archived