Will match experience make a difference?

Let's say, two players have exactly the same attributes, technical/mental/physical, age, height, weight, nationality, team blend status, etc... except that one has played 200 matches in his career and the other only 20.

Is the player with greater match experience likely to perform better in a match? Or it totally makes no difference at all?

Is there already an official answer to this? Thanks :)

I don't think the game takes into account experience... attributes are absolute, if two players have identical stats (both visible and hidden) then the game will treat them the same, regardless of experience. Unless someone can prove otherwise...

From what I've read on here new players who haven't played a lot of games yet in a team will have a negative effect on match prep and take some time to gel with his team mates so I think it can have an impact in the game.

Source: Post 25 in this thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230656-Match-preparation-question

I see your point.

But what I mean is that the two players are absolutely identical except for the number of matches they've played in their career (Let's say, in teams other than their current team), i. e., they have identical team blend status, match prep. status, etc...

I see your point.

But what I mean is that the two players are absolutely identical except for the number of matches they've played in their career (Let's say, in teams other than their current team), i. e., they have identical team blend status, match prep. status, etc...

I see, I assumed you meant they played in the same team, I think the player with more games under his belt would still be likely to give a better performance though due to the inexperienced player not having had as much playing time to gel with his teammates.

I see, I assumed you meant they played in the same team, I think the player with more games under his belt would still be likely to give a better performance though due to the inexperienced player not having had as much playing time to gel with his teammates.

But what if both players had enough time to gel with the team through match prep: team blend? I'm also always curious about how the two players perform, if there's only age difference like a 20 y/o and a 27 y/o.

Adding to the argument, what about forms of those players?? If match experience doesn't matter, will there be a difference if one guy is a hot streak and the other isn't?

Archived