Agent Options

I would like to see some options like the following added to the game.

Agent is being unreasonable

During negotiations you can inform the player that his agent is being unreasonable and will destroy the deal. The player might persuade the agent to lower demands but it risks the player pulling out of the deal and will damage relationship with the agent.

Denounce Agent

Inform the media that this greedy scum bag is football's cancer. Destroying both your relationship with the agent and his reputation. The damage to the agents rep might encourage players to sack him.

Praise Agent

If you feel the agent handled a negotiation well, you could say so publicly. Improves your relationship

Blacklist Agent

You can tell any player you will never deal with his current agent again. Player might sack the agent but the manager is now unable to enter negations with this or any other player under the blacklisted agent.

These are some good options up there. A great improvement from the current frustrating and mechanical dealing with the agents. Relationships with the agents should not be simply based on the success of contract negotiations. And please GET RID of the agents adding a level of dislike for you everytime you reject a unreasonable new improved contract demand.

I would like to see some options like the following added to the game.

Agent is being unreasonable

During negotiations you can inform the player that his agent is being unreasonable and will destroy the deal. The player might persuade the agent to lower demands but it risks the player pulling out of the deal and will damage relationship with the agent.

I don't think the player is present during negotiations, the way it reads (during the course of) you deal solely with the agent and he then goes back to the player with the deal and then a yes or no results.

Archived