Would you like to see more options (eg.turn agents off)?

They are all an essential part of football and should be in the game, whether we like them or not I imagine there are many real life managers who hate these things too.

It's a game (we're paying to play it, not the other way around). If poeple don't enjoy it they won't buy it. You may want it all, others may enjoy the game more with certain things included or not. Not many people want to keep doing things they do not enjoy.

I don't want to get into the old "game vs. simulator" debate again, but I think SI are trying to replicate reality as much as possible, and hope people get enjoyment from playing a game so well modelled on real life. Which does mean some people may be put off by such depth and at times, realistic frustration.

Would you like to see more options in the game, such as turning on/off news conferences and agents?

Are there any other options you'd like included?

Turn off agents? You can't turn them off in real life, so why should you in the game. Next you will be asking to turn off the ability to concede goals.

Turn off agents? You can't turn them off in real life, so why should you in the game. Next you will be asking to turn off the ability to concede goals.

You would want to get rid of agents because who ever is playing the games finds them annoying.

Why would you want to play the games without the real players? You cant do that in real life either but some people want to play the game that way.

I'd quite like to be able to turn off injuries and red cards, they seem to be annoying me at the moment :(

Agents can be both annoying and also beneficial at times. I've had agents accent worse deals for their player by bribing the agent which freed up some wage budget for other things. Sure, it probably cost me more in the short-term, but bagging a long-term contract on the cheap because of a greedy agent is always nice.

Archived