Transfer history bug in 11.3?

I haven't posted this in the bug forum (yet) as I'm not sure it is one. I am playing as Reggina, Sept 2014, activated through steam with the lastest patch and no packs or data files, nor do I use any editors or anything like that.

When I go into my transfer history it shows the transfers for the current year by default (2014/2015), or at least that's what it is supposed to do. Instead I am seeing transfers that go as far back as July 2013 and which then go right to date. No players seem to be missing or anything like that, it just doesn't seem to be filtering out the previous year.

If I go back and choose to see transfers from 2013/2014, the first transfers in the list are from January of 2013 and then the rest (in chronological order) are all from 2012. In short, they are in the wrong order as well as relating to the wrong season.

Have I done something to mess with the history that I'm not aware of before I report it as a bug?

The 11.3 patch does seem to have mucked up some of the history of players games and transfer history it appears.

Haven't played it myself enough to know 1st hand but does seem to be causing issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived