Patch 11.3 Hit or Miss?

Ok I don't know how to set up a poll so this will have to do.

For the first time since I can remember, when the final patch is out I'm still not playing fm. I've just lost the love as I thought 11.2 was poor. Now having read numerous threads and posts some of the major issues appear to be still there and i'm seriously doubing whether or not just start a new game.

What I'm asking here is 11.3 a Hit or a miss?

i just found another one. go search "Piotr Parzyszek". there is 2 player with same statistic.

and from Neil replies on Official 11.3 feedback thread.

"This is something we are aware of, you can remove the player via the data editor. There are no plans at this stage for any kind of hotfix. Cheers."

we bought this game, and we have to download data editor and remove ourselves? LOL!

For the first time since I can remeber, when the final patch is out I'm still not playing fm. I've just lost the love as I though 11.2 was poor. Now having read numerous threads and posts ssome of the major issues appear to be still there and i'm seriously doubing whether or not just start a new game.

Read the patch change thread re all the fixes, notes etc then download it, then play it, then you decide?

seriously these threads need to stop, you have a mind of your own, use it.

Give your head a wobble mate, thanks for telling me i've a mind of my own. What I don't have is 6 hours to waste by trying the patch out. So rather than wade throough 7 pages of database errors and unable to load problem in the offical feedback thead, I wanted a simple opinion if it was worth starting a new game.

Trolls like you rattle my cage!

• Administrators

I have no idea what major issues seem to be there. By and large the feedback has been fairly positive - if you have any issues please raise them on the bugs forum and we'll look into them. Thanks.

Give your head a wobble mate, thanks for telling me i've a mind of my own. What I don't have is 6 hours to waste by trying the patch out. So rather than wade throough 7 pages of database errors and unable to load problem in the offical feedback thead, I wanted a simple opinion if it was worth starting a new game.

OK then to save you time I find the patch a big hit as do most by the stuff people are posting. There may be a few issues but nothing to stop you playing!

I have no idea what major issues seem to be there. By and large the feedback has been fairly positive - if you have any issues please raise them on the bugs forum and we'll look into them. Thanks.

Neil i've not played 11.3. Was just seeing if the game was polished now or issues from 11.2 were still there.

So everyone else can have 6 hours to waste to tell you whether it is good or bad?

There are millions of posts about the patch already.

Are you serioius? This a FM forum so I would imagine people are playing the game anyway. Not just cause I asked them too.

For me it hasn't changed much obviously, but I had no problems whatsoever with 11.2. If you couldn't get into 11.2 I doubt you'll get into 11.3. However, the only way is to try it out for yourself - if you've not got hours to test whether it's good or not, why would you have hours to play it in the knowledge that it is good? I'd just give it a go over the weekend if you've nothing else planned!

why would you need 6 hours? Mindless people like you grind my gears, when did people lose the ability to judge something themselves, why would you base your opinion on a bunch of forum posts rather than make your own mind up?

Anyway if you dont have any time to play the game what difference will it make to you if the patch is good or bad?

why would you need 6 hours? Mindless people like you grind my gears, when did people lose the ability to judge something themselves, why would you base your opinion on a bunch of forum posts rather than make your own mind up?

Anyway if you dont have any time to play the game what difference will it make to you if the patch is good or bad?

Mindless? Any need for the insults? I do have time to play the game. What I don't have is time to play a game that's not good. Incidentally, why would you moan about threads like these being a waste of time, then click into it, read it, post on it, read it again then post again?

Get a life, grumpy!

In the time it's taken you to ask him to read through a post with 900 comments, you could've just give him a quick summary of what you think of the patch, instead of trying to be some 'ard guy.

Cheers, that's all I wanted! Not like i'm asking much is it?

This is quickly going to descend into a barrel of lullzzzz isn't it :rolleyes:

It appears as though you would like to play the game Daz, so just do it. I'm sure you can quickly scan what the patch has fixed from the fix list and if any of the issues you had with 11.2 don't appear to have been fixed, leave it alone.

Mindless? Any need for the insults? I do have time to play the game. What I don't have is time to play a game that's not good. Incidentally, why would you moan about threads like these being a waste of time, then click into it, read it, post on it, read it again then post again?

its not really an insult more an observation. Whats the difference, if you have the time to play the game then it doesnt matter if its good or not, your still spending that time the same way.

Honestly play the game, if its that bad what have you lost, making your decisions based on what other people think its a silly way to go about things.

Patch is great!!!

I find apart from a few glitches the overall change of the patch for me is positive. ME runs better, the players perform better, the other little touchs re players celebrations has been added to. The interaction with agents has improved. The interaction with players has improved and theres a whole lot of other stuff as well.

Enjoy :)

This is quickly going to descend into a barrel of lullzzzz isn't it :rolleyes:

It appears as though you would like to play the game Daz, so just do it. I'm sure you can quickly scan what the patch has fixed from the fix list and if any of the issues you had with 11.2 don't appear to have been fixed, leave it alone.

I've read this, but things like agent fees, the spanish release fee, scoring from crosses, players switching positions, lack of correct player stats are worrying me. It does not seem like a good patch on reading and was after some opinions on this.

its not really an insult more an observation. Whats the difference, if you have the time to play the game then it doesnt matter if its good or not, your still spending that time the same way.

Honestly play the game, if its that bad what have you lost, making your decisions based on what other people think its a silly way to go about things.

Not to mention that peoples' opinions of the game are entirely subjective. If everyone in the feedback thread said it was amazy you could still think otherwise.

My subjective opinion is that overall it is good; Agents are still the worst part of the game and appear to have been changed very little but I can live with that.

An observation on what? A post on an internet forum? Move along, this isn't the thread you were looking for!

I've read this, but things like agent fees, the spanish release fee, scoring from crosses, players switching positions, lack of correct player stats are worrying me. It does not seem like a good patch on reading and was after some opinions on this.

The agent fees and the Spanish release clauses remain but I can't say I've noticed the other things you've listed.

An observation that you appear to be incapable of making up your own opinion on the game. anyway enjoy it the patch is great!

So I'm mindless because I ask for advice or help on something? You really are priceless.

4 posts on a useless thread as well! Keep trolling.

Not wanting to dampen your enthusiasm re handbagging each other you started this thread 1206 now its 1238...- you could have spent 30+mins looking at the changes thread and the feedback thread.

Anyway for the 4th time the 11.3 patch apart from a few glitches (for me anyway) is good! don't miss out.

Do say you will try it and then we can all be happy ! :)

Not wanting to dampen your enthusiasm re handbagging each other you started this thread 1206 now its 1238...- you could have spent 30+mins looking at the changes thread and the feedback thread.

Anyway for the 4th time the 11.3 patch apart from a few glitches (for me anyway) is good! don't miss out.

Do say you will try it and then we can all be happy ! :)

I'll give it a go! I'll boot it up and start with fc united. Should keep me busy. Cheers Kazza.

For the first time since I can remeber, when the final patch is out I'm still not playing fm. I've just lost the love as I though 11.2 was poor. Now having read numerous threads and posts ssome of the major issues appear to be still there and i'm seriously doubing whether or not just start a new game.

the game is fantastic now,the players have a better football brain on the field now.I CAN NOW SAY I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 2012. this game is awsome,no matter if any other company brings out a football manager game,they will never get as good as this.thx again si. and by the way i am not a fanboy. just a customer who brought the game,and thinks it is BRILLIANT.

Applications to be a forum Mod should be sent to Neil Brock along with a brown envelope (available from any FIFA rep);) it'll be refused anyway because none are needed.

This thread is perfectly valid, if it grinds your gears, rattles your cage or whatever, don't read it and don't post in it.

Thankee.

Definite hit. It's fixed every single problem I had with it. Even the UI is slightly more responsive, which I wasn't expecting. :)

Regarding the duplicated player issue, just wait for the next version of FMRTE (so that it's compatible with 11.3), and remove one of the players. You won't have to start a new game then. :thup:

yeh new patch is great. lots of noticable improvements to many areas of the game. good job si. As far as the people giving the poster a hard time they need to have a bit of a think before they post stupid comments. The op is right that the first observations thread is full of people asking for help rather than people just discussing their first observations. Maybe in the future si could make two threads, one where people can ask for help or post up issues they are having and another thread that people actually post their impressions of the patch in. That might make this thread unnecessary. Until then it is perfectly normal to want a quick answer in a new thread. trolls begone!

Archived