lots of missing players

i just got this game and applied the 11.3 patch i set it up the way i have set previous fm's up selected england , italy , spain etc , ok in the search player options especially midfielders the highest valued player is thiago motta @ 10.75 mil ... ok there are no players like snijder, robben , xavi , inesta etc etc you get the drift , i have to search manually for them , as i said i have set it up the same as in previous fm's so why are these players not showing , there are lots of defenders missing too and a few strikers attackers , how can i get them to show ????? also the attributes on this game suck whats gone on with this game , and another thing i cant buy any player at all for eg a 2mil player on transfers list wont come to me for anything less than 17mil + add-ons. every player i try to buy just wont happen .. tried getting bale they wanted 79 mil , hulk , 63, mil and they are only worth 7.5 mil max in value ....

nah punctuation what is that all for i mean isnt obvious what people are trying to say when they dont do anything like add commas and fullstops really we need to be realistic with expectations of people i mean mayby i shudnt evmn b ecpexted 2 spl or make any cents @ all i mean srsly sense or punctuation thats for loosers hahaha 1 i mean cum now Mayby I Could Do That Annoying Capitalisation Of Every First Letter Yeah This Is Mega Fun Anyhow How Do U Expxt 2 B Understood When U Make No Effort In Yo Posts Bro

Seriously though, you probably have filter out unrealistic targets or didn't load the leagues they were in and had a small database or something. Also for high transfer values, just ask yourself a quick question: Would you sell them if it were the other way around?

ok i will try answer everything in this post

unrealistic players are not filtered out .

i have 7 world class scouts all assigned to different countries, argentina, germany, italy, holland, spain england, france.

@scholes=legend.. im liverpool ...... bale wont come for anything. every player i have tried to sign wont come for less than 60 mil + 3mil signing fee and at least 5 mil agent fee , i have tried signing the likes of benzema, sakho, saivet, mata, bojan,kiebling, akinfeev, loris, baines, etc

benzema has a 870mil release clause but offer was accepted for 85 mil but i cancelled coz he aint worth 20 mil let alone 85 +fees, messi 270mil release clause i had offer accepted of 70 mil but he was not interested in signing for me lol.

even young players in there late teens/early 20's who i have never heard of wont come for less than 50 mil

i just got this game and applied the 11.3 patch i set it up the way i have set previous fm's up selected england , italy , spain etc , ok in the search player options especially midfielders the highest valued player is thiago motta @ 10.75 mil ... ok there are no players like snijder, robben , xavi , inesta etc etc you get the drift , i have to search manually for them , as i said i have set it up the same as in previous fm's so why are these players not showing , there are lots of defenders missing too and a few strikers attackers , how can i get them to show ????? also the attributes on this game suck whats gone on with this game , and another thing i cant buy any player at all for eg a 2mil player on transfers list wont come to me for anything less than 17mil + add-ons. every player i try to buy just wont happen .. tried getting bale they wanted 79 mil , hulk , 63, mil and they are only worth 7.5 mil max in value ....

Just go to player search screen

Go to filter and click clear filter

Sorted?

I'm not quite sure why you can't see all the players in our search area. It can't be a problem with the database as you can find them in the game, so they're defo their!

Regarding the cost of players, I think SI have made transfers more realistic too, regards to this season. Andy Carroll cost Liverpool £35 mill, so realistically, Benzema is probably worth double that! Bale won't want to come as he's very comfortable at Spurs! TBH, I think if Messi did want to sign, £70 mill would be a bargain!!!!!

Remeber, Liverpool didn't start very well at all this season and are currently sitting 6th, therefore you will not be able to attract players like Bale, Messi etc!!! SI generally reflect the first half of the season in this update.

Just go to player search screen

Go to filter and click clear filter

Sorted?

yeah just done that and it lists all players in just one screen . when i go to gk , def , mid , att when i click on either of these there is no filter ruling and all the players go missing .....

i still cant buy any players wether they are worth 40k or 4 mil for less than 50 mil

yeah just done that and it lists all players in just one screen . when i go to gk , def , mid , att when i click on either of these there is no filter ruling and all the players go missing .....

i still cant buy any players wether they are worth 40k or 4 mil for less than 50 mil

Sounds weird.

I have often had the players missing issue, but when i clear the filter they all return with no worries and no issue if filter out positions etc.

I then click the value box to organise the value of players on the list from highest to lowest.

The fact you have the transfer issue means that something is not right.

Try pressing continue for a couple of days then saving the game and reloading to see if it has shifted.

Or try reloading a previous save that did not have the issue?

Archived