Career in Turkey. What should I expect?

Gonna start a career in Turkey, probably take one of the smaller teams up from the lower divisions, but have a few questions first:

* I read in the recent patch notes about Turkish teams not owning stadiums, will I not be able to build a bigger stadium in the future?

* Rules such as Foreign players and Under 21s/18s?

* Anything else I should know or recommendations?

Thanks

Gonna start a career in Turkey, probably take one of the smaller teams up from the lower divisions, but have a few questions first:

* I read in the recent patch notes about Turkish teams not owning stadiums, will I not be able to build a bigger stadium in the future?

* Rules such as Foreign players and Under 21s/18s?

* Anything else I should know or recommendations?

Thanks

I don't know about not owning stadiums but as for the foreigner rules, Super League teams can register 10 foreigners, 6 can play in the line-up, 2 can be on the bench and 2 have to sit out. I think you must play 1 under-23 player in the line-up, you can register up to 99 players (shouldn't be a problem :D)

dude. in turkey no team owns a stadium since the day football arrived here. every stadium has been let to clubs by government municipality of sports. so its not a new thing

but one thing is its just paperwork. clubs rent them once for 100 years. 50 years. extend it as they use. and by renting them. they gain the right to practically own it by that long times such as 50-100 years.

so they can extend or get bigger or build one as they wish.

a recent example:

galatasaray used to play in ali sami yen stadium and they just moved to TURK TELEKOM ARENA recently. that stadium has been build by government and they exchanged it to ex stadium to build a mall and complex over there.

so galata just moved there and they also let turk telekom company to take over name rights of the stadium.

so by renting it , they can even actually rent naming rights dudeee.

so no worries about stadium owning issue.

greetings from istanbul was constantinople once

If you can't find any Turkish player, you can loan Turkish players from Besiktas' and Galatasaray's U18 and reserve teams.They have got young players for lower leagues, like Emre Colak and Berkin Arslan.

There is a team in the Turkish third division which is unplayable called Siirtspor who have a background sugar daddy, I thought of adding them to the loweest playable Turkish league but the player restrictions put me off a bit when I started as them.

I think it would depend on which stage they got up to...

Let’s say you reach the Quarter-Final, which is possible with Galatasaray. What would be the TV income?

I was actually thinking of starting a game in Turkey, if there’s a bit of money in it. :)

Let’s say you reach the Quarter-Final, which is possible with Galatasaray. What would be the TV income?

I was actually thinking of starting a game in Turkey, if there’s a bit of money in it. :)

Well the main reason I chose Turkey is because of Istanbul has a crazy high population with 20 attractiveness, so thought it would be cool to build a footballing dynasty in such great city. :D

Don't worry about the stadium, the board will build you one if you need it. Turkish clubs very rarely own their stadiums due to chairmen preferring signing washed-up stars and paying them huge wages to investing in the financial future of the club. IIRC, among top-flight clubs only Kasımpaşa and Galatasaray own their stadia (both Istanbul teams).

Don't worry about the stadium, the board will build you one if you need it. Turkish clubs very rarely own their stadiums due to chairmen preferring signing washed-up stars and paying them huge wages to investing in the financial future of the club. IIRC, among top-flight clubs only Kasımpaşa and Galatasaray own their stadia (both Istanbul teams).

Well actually, Galatasaray doesn't own TT Arena, IIRC they didn't even sign the deal to own the rights to use the stadium.

In Turkey, the system is that the government owns a stadium and rents the rights to use the stadium to a club for 49 years. Fenerbahçe chairman Aziz Yıldırım tried to buy Şükrü Saraçoğlu(Fenerbahçe's stadium), but he wasn't allowed.

There is a team in the Turkish third division which is unplayable called Siirtspor who have a background sugar daddy, I thought of adding them to the loweest playable Turkish league but the player restrictions put me off a bit when I started as them.

Siirtspor are awesome :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Started a career as Göztepe A.Ş i'm currently destroying the rest of TFF Second League and in the Group Stages of Türkiye Kupası and have just lost a close game against Fenerbahçe S.K. 2-1 at Home, i'm in January so i'll update at the end of the season.

Archived