Premiership TV Matches

Has there been any feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts on patch feedback thread, but no one answering them. i have 'more TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across.

no such thing as "More TV matches". It's "Move TV Matches". Which reschedules the game so it falls in a "realistic" time to show a game. Don't really understand the rest.

would appreciate if you didn't waste my time correcting me about the name of an option button, if you dont understand dont answer!. you obviously dont know the bug in question.

You should post that either in the 11.3 feedback thread or in the bug forum.

thought i would just add it here as this point has been made in both these threads with no helpful response. trying to make someone aware to see if its widespread problem. i know im not the only one with this issue. thanks

So are all matches on the same day and not moved till Nov or they are still moved but no tv matches?

all matches are on same day and 3pm k.o (no Sat morn or eve, sun or mon night matches) no TV matches appear in league fixtures until November, just very strange. it wasn't me who noticed it, it was in officall feedback thread, someone else posted this and decided to check and sure enough it was a problem in my game.

I'm playing frnch league now but I have english league running also and just went to check about this TV problem? I looked Arsenal fixtures and there are matches that are set for TV and also in various days and times..seems like everything is OK?

Archived