Swap postion issue in 11.3

In 11.3 tactics if you choose your ML to swap with MR in ML's player instructions then the MR's instruction will automatically be changed to swap with ML. Don't anyone know that? Strange. I think I saw that but I check it again now.

In 11.3 tactics if you choose your ML to swap with MR in ML's player instructions then the MR's instruction will automatically be changed to swap with ML. Don't anyone know that? Strange. I think I saw that but I check it again now.

Yes I'm sure that it does that.

If not, SI better GIVE ME A HOTFIX NOW PLEASE!!!!1!!!!one

Well that sounds pretty logical to me...

Otherwise whom is my LM supposed to swap position with?

I've never used this instruction but I think it should automatically work for both "linked" players (RB-LB, CBs, RM-RL, CMs, AMCs, STs)

I've just double checked 11.2.1 and it was behaving the same there i.e. if you have your ML to swap with your MR, they will not only swap positions but also instructions too.

Thats the way its always been and I don't see a reason to change it.

If you have a winger swopping with a ST they can't take the same instructions with them.

Has indeed always been like this, though imo it would've been nice if this was optional. I like ST's and MC's to swap position (so STR with STL and MCR with MCL, not ST's with MC's) but not instructions, as it simply does not work out most of the time (i.e. poacher with target man instructions).

But I suppose that would have to wait for the next FM.

Archived