n00b question: what does Heading means?

In player stats what does "Heading" stat means? Is it head related or foot related? English isn't my native language so I have little problems with these football terms...

Can someone help? icon_smile.gif

Thanks.

In player stats what does "Heading" stat means? Is it head related or foot related? English isn't my native language so I have little problems with these football terms...

Can someone help? icon_smile.gif

Thanks.

I didn't trolling or something (I know it perhaps looks that way) just in my language we say something like "player is good in ball heading". That roughly means that a player is good in keeping desired direction while running with ball (using foot).

Anyway thanks mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">in my language we say something like "player is good in ball heading". That roughly means that a player is good in keeping desired direction while running with ball (using foot). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's "Dribbling" in the game.

"Heading" is his ability to jump into the air and hit the ball with his head.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">evidently Peter Crouch doesnt have </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

remember his header against Man U in fa cup? sweet header my friend sweet header

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">remember his header against Man U in fa cup? sweet header my friend sweet header </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it still takes him far too many times to get a header on target - his heading is average at best.

Archived