Up to date Database?

Hi, I love the fact SI update the database after the January transfer window but I don't like starting the season with players that were signed in January or with managers that only joined recently, it just ruins the realism for me.

My question is this; has anyone prepared a database that has all the results and history accurately added up until Jan 31st 2011? So the date is Feb 1st 2011, the leagues, results and transfers are accurate as if the game starts on Feb 1st 2011?

I want to play as Liverpool for example from Feb 1st with all their terrible results from this season and have an accurate squad including Carroll and Suarez...

I know there are a few guys working on player updates now in fact I'm just waiting on Metalguitarst's transfer update as I write this.

As for the up to date fixtures and results I doubt it or certainly never heard of one being made, pretty cool if someone did though.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a work around... start a game as normal, add South Korea as a playable league and you get the option to start the game in January 2011. I think the game starts on the 25th Jan so you can play through the remainder of the season after the January transfer window! Not 100% accurate results etc... but you can pick up half way through the season with the same squad as in real life!

Archived