Scott Sinclair

Bang on mate. Team stats and player stats etc should have been improved. Swansea are always fighting relegation in mine. Outregeous! We wait this long for the new patch and it's a bag on w*nk that has not really changed. Even my team Grimsby, have still got Neil Woods in charge and he was sacked 2 weeks ago on this day!

Here is the correct place to discuss this topic...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230162

Although keep it constructive and read the data forum rules before posting.

In any case, Jake Sinclair, Scott's younger brother is the real star in the Sinclair household and will be in FM12 with Southampton. Currently he is too young to be in the game and is one of the next batch of stars coming through Saints academy.

Bang on mate. Team stats and player stats etc should have been improved. Swansea are always fighting relegation in mine. Outregeous! We wait this long for the new patch and it's a bag on w*nk that has not really changed. Even my team Grimsby, have still got Neil Woods in charge and he was sacked 2 weeks ago on this day!

The data lock was three weeks ago I believe.

The data was locked before Woods got the sack, this is a January transfer window update and does not include mid-February alterations.

Cheers.

Archived