11.3 your first player Signing

well last night when i got home i thought id go on fm to see this new update... started as barce for a quick few games but I got hooked

my first signings were

Gareth bale 32m

Antonio Valencia 20.5m

Philip Lahm 24m

so far have all been Out of this world fantastic

what about you guys who were your first signings for your team

how much do barca get at the start then?

Barce get 10m

But with the sale of 22m worth of dead wood you get a nice 30m Transfer budget

and using 48 month installments on each transfer i got those 3 and still have 6m left

I started as Arsenal and my first signing Howedes for 10m. :) Scored on his debut against Liverpool and got the MOTM, brilliant start.

nice player that guy.. got him in other saves and hes been outstanding

Eden Hazard - 18 million

Stefan Kießling - 20 million

Ivica Olic - 3.3 million.

I'm Liverpool. Decided I wanted to push Suarez onto the wing for now to be an inside forward, and will have Carroll, Olic and Kießling rotating round my two strike positions, with Hazard on the left wing.

I started a new Liverpool save and signed the following:

Arturo Vidal £16.5m

Arda Turan £8.5m

Fabio Coentrao £25m

He's a great buy but I think you got shafted with Coentrao there I got him for 10 million on my new Liverpool save.

But as to the subject of the thread my 1st buys were Eden Hazard and Alex Chamberlain.

just about to start a new game with new patch, on my last game dzeko was my first signing for Liverpool, 4 league titles, champs league etc etc etc so guna go man city as they didnt seem to do well on my game, 3rd, 6th, 7th etc....

i'd like my first signing to be a centre back i think

I started as Liverpool and got some extra money as Man city made a £16.25m bid for Agger which I couldn't refuse :)

Lukas Podolski £15m

Filip Pivkovski £950k

Marko Maletic £950k

Rafinha £17m (talked them down from £24m)

Don't have. Becouse Sports Interactive havent fixed transfers and i can't sell any players for 0$ from Dortmund Borussia. So I think this year i won't have it and don't buy FM'12 next year if they won't release 11.3.1 hotfix which will fix this. It anoying. OMG. /crymeariver

Archived