I don't understand ?

why most of People not happy enough with new patch i think the game was very playable with 11.2.1 but now it's 11.3 and i don't think that SI will release other patch or hotfix so we must adapt with the current game i know that the game maybe have some bugs but it's minor bugs not effecting on the game .. thanks ( the game will not be perefect at any time cuz it's a game )

I don't know what all the fuss is about myself, I'm really enjoying the game both now, and pre any patch!

Keep up the good work SI, no complaints here apart from the late nights you are causing me!

why whats wrong with this patch

Most of the people oh here who are complaining or saying that the patch did not fix/broke somthing else, have in my opinion:

*Not given the patch time to bed in (as it always does)

*Have judged the issue on their sole experience, without asking in here first to see if others have the same issue(s)

*Have not read the patch notes

*Are not agreeing with changes that SI have made because they do not like them

*Have not taken into account the ME tweaks and the impact that may have on their tactics/formations etc

That said, there are some genuine issues but nowhere near as the posts would suggest. I have not had an issue yet but as I have only played for a couple of hours it is premature to think I would have spotted an issue.

I will see how it goes over the next couple of days and then judge whether or not there is issues with the patch.

:)

Archived