Need list of Launch Options available to FM11 (Steam)

I'm curious to what launch options are available for the game, and what they do. Sorry if i ask a question that's been covered in the FAQ or elsewhere, but I've been searching for 3 hours now ..

Thanks in advance!

Not sure I understand the question. What do you mean by "launch options"?
When you double-click on a game in your Steam library, some titles (not many but some) don't load the game right off the bat, but instead start off by opening a window asking whether you want to start the game or go into an editor or an options menu or something. See the below screenshot I've taken of the options for The Witcher (it and Recettear are the only Steam games I've got installed right now which have one of these menus). I assume that's what he's on about.

witcherlaunch.png

Considering that tools like the editor are included in FM's installation, it has made me wonder why such a menu has never been added for the FM titles (we can obviously still access the editor but have to go into the installation folder to do so), but it really is a minor thing.

Yeah that is correct. Here is a screenshot of the actual steam location of the option:

launch_opts.jpg

Reason I ask is that i try to tweak FM11 to work optimally on a somewhat old computer, and launch options has been the way to go for other steam games (reducing 3d-settings, setting audio preferences, network etc pre loading the game fully).

Archived