Moaning - For god sake - shut up and play!

I really feel sorry for SI. I think that the previous patch was fine and the new patch is great. Best Football sim ever and i have plenty mates that agree on this. But i really hate users on here that are here just to moan at SI for silly issues and slag SI for not fixing some issues etc.... Everytime i look on this forum it is full of these instead of discussing the game generally, tacticals, sharing good players that you have found.

I suggest that you try creating a game that is perfect. - bet you can't! Shut up and play! or leave. Its a game!!!!

It is far easier to complain than it is to praise..............the game can't be as bad as many people claim as otherwise they simply wouldn't play it!....................BUT at the same time although not always construed in the right manner there have nevertheless been many very valid complaints about bugs/issues/etc and remember that these people help SI improve on the game and in effect also help other people to have a better game at the end of it.

I second this motion! Developing software, especially creating something which evolves every 6 months and tops the sales charts (thus has a very large number of players) is difficult.

Of course it is frustrating when something doesn't work, however the number of posts screaming "you only needed to do XYZ" is silly. "Only" is a big word when developing software. Just because it seems simple doesn't mean that it is!

Please be more considerate and thank SI for developing such a good game!

I think its the fact its now March and the game has a final patch, meaning alot of people can now start playing there real game.

I for one buy the game on release date, but wait for the final patch before i play my real game, i normally potter about trying to find the best talent.

Come september i'm not going to want to play it due to the transfer window and a change of players in all teams.

Alot of people are in the same situation, they just feel a little let down at the fact we now 'ONLY' get 4 months to play the game we bought 5 months ago, until it is outdated again.

Archived